As you spray paint builds up on the needle’s tip. This is the ‘approved method’ to clean paint off.
- Dip a cotton swab into the appropriate cleaning solution.
- Gently insert the cotton swab into the front of the airbrush.
- Aim between the needle point and the needle cap.
- Spin the cotton swab around in your fingers and around the needle.
- Repeat as often as necessary until a cotton swab comes back clean.
- Finally spray a little air to remove any residual cleaning solution
Tip: If you remove the needle cap you can simply twist a cotton swab perpendicular to the needle.
Maybe you’d like to read the easier ‘unapproved’ method many people like using.