I don’t like conducting business in the dark. I don’t like hiding what I do from the people I serve either, however, I also welcome affiliate and advertising partners. I believe they offer added value to this site.
This policy explains the decision making process.
- Do your products or services bring genuine value to my readers?This is my first and foremost concern. I provide value to my readers. I try to provide nothing but the best value to my readers. Does your product or service do that?
Innovative, original, creative, new twists, established reputations, all of these things weigh in. Customer service, warranties, after sale support. I want to know that when I send a customer to you they WILL be taken care of.
- Do your products or services bring value to AirbrushGuru.com?After my readers, I must take care of the website and myself. I might also phrase it, what’s in it for me?
- How do I benefit you?It’s not just about my readers, and myself, I want you to ‘get something’ out this deal. I believe that everyone should win and that certainly includes you.
In the end I’m looking for a win-win-win situation. I want my readers to win, I want to win, and I want you (the advertiser) to win.
- No Pornographic AdvertisingI’ll extend this to nudity in the ads themselves. I do understand the difference between nude art and porn. The first might be acceptable to link to (no nudity in the ads themselves though) the second I’m not interested in.
I keep my site “family friendly” but I’m not afraid to link to sites that aren’t necessarily so. All links to questionable content will get a NSFW (Not Safe For Work) next to the link.
- I do business with quality sites and businesses that aren’t about cheating, harassing, or swindling customers.Pop up ads, pop under ads, loud audio that can’t be turned off, and link redirection are all on the “Don’t Bother Contacting Me List”
- Relevancy is a good thing but it’s not the end all be all of advertising.
- I prefer selling larger blocks of advertising space and time than smaller and shorter, up to 1 year.For instance I’d rather sell you all the advertising on a page instead of just the top or bottom block.
I’d also rather sell you 6 months of advertising instead of 1 month, and 1 year over 6 months.
- Prices are subject to change at the end of the term based on site growth.The more people look at my site, and the more often they return, the more I want to sell my advertising for.
- Creative Partnerships and Advertising is a Good ThingIt never hurts to try selling me on a crazy, new fangled idea at least once, I might actually go for it.
- Does this partnership help or hurt my reputation?